Hey, j-j-j-jaded..
I'm loving Digital Video Production and Applications more and more. Apparently, according to Ms Kwa, I'm a good camera person! P4WN4G3 haha. I like the role of Director too, but I've only tried it once.
Do you know what happens when a T-Rex has sex with a Triceratops? You get Terence Chen! Yes, this new species of dinosaur named "Terence" has been discovered in Mongolia, according to Aza, live on SBTV. Hahha.
Our new best friend's name is Jonathan! He's this 19 year old guy who attends some classes with us, he forwarded a few modules because of medical reasons, and today he asked Chen Yan and I if we wanted him to "bring us to T7", where our GEMs were.
At first Chingy and I misunderstood, we thought he wanted to walk with us over in case we n00bs got lost, then we realised, Jonathan has a CAR, and he was offering to drive us! WHOAAAA. Anyway it was damn fun zooooommmming from Sch of Business to the Triple E grounds, Jonathan drove damn fast down the hill and, as Merv said, it was like a roller coaster! :D
You cannot take Jonathan away. He's ours, OURS you hear!
NYEAH!
Recently Merv and I have been feeling rather jaded. I'm tired and tired and sick of day-to-day routines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment